TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a sharp aquos tv and the I cannot get the closed captioning…

Customer Question
I have a sharp aquos...
I have a sharp aquos tv and the I cannot get the closed captioning to turn off!!! I have tried going through all the menu settings as well as just hitting the cc button on the remote control. Nothing is working. I have Direct Tv and I made sure the cc is off on the cable box. I went through all the menu options on my direct tv box and the cc is off. Help??? please!
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/14/2010
TV Technician: TVGURU, Technician replied 8 years ago
TVGURU
TVGURU, Technician
Hi there and thank you for using Just Answer. Is this happening when you play a DVD through your TV as well? Thank you. Michael.