TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a JVC TV (LT-320679) connected to my HDTV cable box…

Customer Question
I have a JVC TV...
I have a JVC TV (LT-320679) connected to my HDTV cable box from optima and a DVD player srom Sony. After one year, whene ver I want to pay a video or dvd, is says "No program appears or weak signal" ..do you know what can cause this sudden problem afer one year? Thanks
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
6/15/2010
TV Technician: Gina King,
 replied 8 years ago
Gina King

I'm Gina, a Moderator for JustAnswer. :)

Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully
4. the question price you selected is low for the complexity of the question

Please feel free to re-word your question or increase the price if you feel that may be the reason. Of course you are not required to increase the price. :)

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx
I a sorry but what is unclear so i can help?
TV Technician: Joe, Technician replied 8 years ago
Joe
Joe, Technician

If this is only happening when using the dvd player and nothing else then replace the video cable connecting it to the tv and or try another input on the tv or another type of connection as well, cables though uncommon can go bad causing this problem. Also if passing through a home theater receiver there could be a problem there as well but according to what you listed I do not see one connected.

Now if it is also happening on the cable service and the dvd player then it is most likely the main inputs board on the tv and will need to be serviced or replaced.

If you need further assistance I will be glad to help you.

Thanks,

Joe

Do you still need further assistance with the problem?

Thanks,

Joe