TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need to connect both the sound system and dvd/vcr set to our…

Customer Question
Need to connect both the...
Need to connect both the sound system and dvd/vcr set to our newly installed dishtv system (this is the HD 222 box,but we're not using any HD tv). The tech never hooked up the dvd set and now the sound doesn't work for the dvd, and the tv. I have plenty of coaxial and rca cable sets ready for use.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/13/2010
TV Technician: Tim Nolan, TV Repair Technician replied 8 years ago
Tim Nolan
Tim Nolan, TV Repair Technician

Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem. Your equipment is difficult to get specs on so....Can you please give us some more information so I can better answer your questions.

-Do you have a AUDIO OUT on the back of the tv?

-Does your surround sound system of an AUX IN on the back of it?

Please give me this information and I will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you,

Tim Nolan

Sorry for having taken this long to answer your reply to my email; I was mistaken that I would have to pay for this .
Well, we got the whole system to work well, ended up using my (guest rm.) Amp to replace my wife's amp to run her audio section of her room system. And just hooked up the guest rm. tv/ to the dish box via the front aux RCA hookups and a headphone input on the tv's front. All works well for now, and thanks for all your interest back here in June, as it's Nov. now.