TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Hello,I am having convergence probelms with me 52 RCA

Customer Question
Hello, I am having convergence probelms...

I am having convergence probelms with me 52 RCA HDTV D52W23. The auto convergence does not work. Tried replacing a component and resoldering but the probelms still exists. Any ideas?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/12/2010
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 8 years ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi and thank you for asking justanswer.

To answer your question;

If you want to repair this problem yourself i could give you the info you`ll need to repair the convergence circuit.

It does`nt require any particular tv repair skill and it would cost less than 100$

be waiting for your reply.

Yes, I would like to try and repair it myself. Thank you!

o.k i will give you two addresses where you will find the parts and instructions on how to do it and also some tools that you may need for the repair.

There is also a free help line for the parts in case you have any problem with them.

For the parts: http://www.tvrepairkits.com/xcart/home.php?cat=3894

For the tools(recommended)if you don`t already have them:

http://www.electronix.com/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?ELECTRONIX_CATALOG_SESSID=efcec306fbe32668c52e5fac805cdb54&keywords=sd1284&x=3&y=5

Hope this help and feel free to ask any questions before you accept my answer.

Cheers

Sorry here`s the shortcut for the parts again: http://www.tvrepairkits.com/xcart/home.php?cat=3894

Hello Jack.

I installed the new component and this did not work. Is there anything esle can I try?