TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Have an olevia TV, had to unplug and move. Now that its plugged…

Customer Question
Have an olevia TV, had...
Have an olevia TV, had to unplug and move. Now that its plugged back in, cannot get the channel auto search to pick up signal so that my cable works
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/13/2010
TV Technician: Allen, Technician replied 8 years ago
Allen
Allen, Technician

Hi

If you only un-plugged for a short time, you should not have needed to reprogram.

It should have retained the channel memory.

Check the cable connection and make sure the center conductor did not get bent or broken when you reconnected the cable. Also you may want to connect another tv

to this cable outlet to make sure that the cable is working ok.