TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

i reported a problem with my samsung last night ...mike g.

Customer Question
helped me order #(NNN) NNN-NNNN...
i reported a problem with my samsung last night ...mike g. helped me
order #(NNN) NNN-NNNN i need to know what to do to make the tv work. it was very late at night so i went to bed \ thinking the information would be here in the but it is not.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/12/2010
TV Technician: TV Tech1, Technician replied 8 years ago
TV Tech1
TV Tech1, Technician

This is your original question that you posted, copy the url and paste it into internet explorer, it will take you to the question, then you can save it in your Favorites.

http://www.justanswer.com/questions/3m4u9-my-samsung-wont-turn-on-it-will-only-make-a-clicking-nois

I think Mike G wanted you to call Samsung because SOME , not all of the models have an extended warranty on the problem you have, so he wants you to see if it is covered or not.

Once he knows that, he'll walk you through the repair process if it's not a warranty repair, ok?

And if he doesn't have the information, I can help you.

Now, what does Samsung need to verify the TV is in warranty or not? LOOK on the right side of your TV cabinet...Samsung will need your MODEL and SERIAL number from this sticker....

graphic

Call 1 800 SAMSUNG (1(NNN) NNN-NNNN and tell them your TV clicks and click and clicks, and won't turn on.