TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

i have a 57h81 and the screen is displaying 4x3 with gray bars…

Customer Question
i have a 57h81 and...
i have a 57h81 and the screen is displaying 4x3 with gray bars on the left and right sides. how do i return the display to 16x9 without using a remote control?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/12/2010
TV Technician: Rick williams, Technician replied 8 years ago
Rick williams
Rick williams, Technician

Hello friend, Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem, And possibly help you save on these Labor charges today, So please don't Accept my answer unless you are satisfied, Can you please give us some more information so I can better answer your question?

Tell me what have you tried