Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

ok save me some money!my visio will not come on,bought new

Customer Question

ok save me some money!my visio will not come on,bought new power suppy board did not work.What now?VISIO HD TV model#vw32lhdtv20a..............(not even 2yrs old!)
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 8 years ago.

Hi and thank you for asking justanswer.

I`m going to help you with your tv but first i may have a few questions so please bear with me.

What seems to be the original problem with the set ?

I am sure that it doesn`t come on but is there any sound or flashing red led at the front?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
no sound and no red light.the visio logo is on in orange should change to white when powered on.
Expert:  Jack replied 8 years ago.
O.k as i`ve seen that you replaced the power supply then it cannot be blamed so the next step may be to pull the power connector off the inverter board and see what kind of action you get.