TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 2003 14 Quasar tv with a built in VHS player. I…

Customer Question
I have a 2003 14"...
I have a 2003 14" Quasar tv with a built in VHS player. I love it. Great picture and sound, however, the 'clicker' (hand held channel selector) has decided not to respond to new batteries any more. It is model vv1303A (69w) serial #C31A70335 (120v AC 60H2) and that is I think everything I could find on the back.

Could you please help me find a new one.

Thankyou,
J W Evans
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/11/2010
TV Technician: Steve, Technician replied 8 years ago
Steve
Steve, Technician

Hello, the replacement remote for your TV/VCR Combo is part number: LSSQ0397 and it is available from http://www.vcrremotecontrols.com/ for $11.95 (a very good price!). Here is a link to the part page:

http://www.vcrremotecontrols.com/Mfrs/Panasonic/MscCombo/LSSQ0397.htm

I hope this helps; but, please let me know if you have any questions, or if I can help in any way.