TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

MY 37 INCH FLATSCREEN OLEVIA TV FELL OUT OF RECREATION CENTER…

Customer Question
MY 37 INCH FLATSCREEN OLEVIA...
MY 37 INCH FLATSCREEN OLEVIA TV FELL OUT OF RECREATION CENTER WHEN MY SHELF BROKE. tv IS WORKING FINE EXCEPT THE COLOR IS OFF. LOTS OF YELLOW AND SCREENS. IS THERE A PLACE ON TV THAT I CAN ADJUST THE COLOR. I USE A REMOTE BY CHARTER SINCE I NEVER COULD GET THE OLEVIA REMOTE TO WORK'
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/10/2010
TV Technician: euro-pro llc, Technician replied 8 years ago
euro-pro llc
euro-pro llc, Technician

I will try to help you with this question.

Is there any other color visible,or the whole screen is yellow ?

In order to increase my accuracy up to 100%,can you please attach a picture(Jpeg,max 1Mb) by using the insert/edit picture button on your toolbar.

Do you know the tv model#?

Should be on the label on the back cover,where the serial# XXXXX

Thank you

will have to reply later. i'm currently in a conference call and can not go back and looks

Sure,no problem!