TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Magnavox hd big screen tv - without remote - Picture…

Customer Question
I have a Magnavox hd...
I have a Magnavox hd big screen tv - without remote - Picture is cloudy and the color shows likee a halo around the images. What could be the problem?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/11/2010
TV Technician: Rick williams, Technician replied 8 years ago
Rick williams
Rick williams, Technician

Hello friend, Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem, And possibly help you save on these Labor charges today, So please don't Accept my answer unless you are satisfied, Can you please give us some more information so I can better answer your question?

Can I have your model?

Is television LCD DLP heavy CRT or Plasma?

And also have you any Television electronics experience? if not A family/friend with electronics skills that can help you out.

Do you have a meter and Tools?

Are to trying to repair your Self?

Just know what to say to the tech, so time isn't a problem in repairs?