TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

where can i buy a samsung 60 inch led TV internet ready and…

Customer Question
where can i buy a...
where can i buy a samsung 60 inch led TV internet ready and has the samsung apps??
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/10/2010
TV Technician: TVGURU, Technician replied 8 years ago
TVGURU
TVGURU, Technician
Hi there and thank you for using Just Answer. Are you opposed to buying it online? Thank you, Michael
no not at all but if a big store has it better for warranty? but if you can find it online at this point thats fine too
This is the only place I could find it. By the way, awesome selection. I have never used this vendors site so I would double check their BBB ratings but they claim to have this unit for sale and seem to have been in business since the 70's. Their number is XXXXX They do not open until 9AM PST time. I tried calling them already for you. Their web link to the TV is http://kellyshomecenter.com/products/samsung/un60c6400.html. Good luck. Please click the green accept button below and consider leaving positive feedback. Also, bonuses are GREATLY appreciated. Thank you. Michael
Hi there and thank you for reviewing my answer. If there is anything else I can do please let me know? Otherwise please click the green accept button and leave positive feedback. Thank you. Michael.