TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I brought a magnanox tv from a rummage sale and it requires…

Customer Question
I brought a magnanox tv...
I brought a magnanox tv from a rummage sale and it requires a d/c plug. It does not operate on a/c, in other words it runs via a battery. where would I locate the battery for this tv. I have tried must of the electronic outlets around town and lenmark batteries on line. Could you help me?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/10/2010
TV Technician: Rick williams, Technician replied 8 years ago
Rick williams
Rick williams, Technician

Hello friend, Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem, And possibly help you save on these Labor charges today, So please don't Accept my answer unless you are satisfied, Can you please give us some more information so I can better answer your question?

Can I have your model?

magnavox. Do you know if there is a battery powered tv made by magnavox and if so, what models and/or battery type /model number do they use?
I need your model number,, look on the tv
15mfo5/17
CLICK HERE i hope this is what you want,,