TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

i have a 73 inch mitsubishi progection screen tv the sceen…

Customer Question
i have a 73 inch...
i have a 73 inch mitsubishi progection screen tv the sceen has a message on the bottom that says tv will turn off because thier is something blocking fan or something like that and if i dont catch it in time and press enter on the remote it will shut down ,,,what is the problem ..is it to close to the wall
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/10/2010
TV Technician: Rick williams, Technician replied 8 years ago
Rick williams
Rick williams, Technician

Hello friend, Thank you for posting your question on Just Answer! I will be happy to help you with this problem, And possibly help you save on these Labor charges today, So please don't Accept my answer unless you are satisfied, Can you please give us some more information so I can better answer your question?

have you any Television electronics experience? if not A family/friend with electronics skills that can help you out.

Do you have a meter and Tools?

Are to trying to repair your Self?

Just know what to say to the tech, so time isn't a problem in repairs?

sorrry i dont have a meter or tools i am trying to rrepair this myself

I see, well this can be fixed in some cases by unpluging cleaning the connector,, And in some cases not even cleaning it,,

graphic