TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 60 inch sony wega lcd tv. I bought it in 2005. I replace…

Customer Question
I have a 60 inch...
I have a 60 inch sony wega lcd tv. I bought it in 2005. I replace the lamp about 1-1 1/2 years ago. The problem i'm having is, when tv is first turned on green lamp blinks 3 or 4 times and then it goes to red and blinks 4 times waites and blinks again. The tv does not go on due to this. After turnig it on 10-15 times it finally goes on. Once it's on there are no problems. Also when tv has been on for a while and turned off. It starts normally. when tv has been off for a while the problem persists.

Please help
Raffi
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/10/2010
TV Technician: Anthony F., Owner of TV Service Center replied 8 years ago
Anthony F.
Anthony F., Owner of TV Service Center
Hello JA Customer
I have been fixing Tv and Electronics since I was 5 years old
With better than 20 years experience and 17 years in business
You have a fan that is not running
<p>Hello Anthony, I did find both fans, removed cleaned tested them and found no problems. The problem is in G1 power supply board.</p><p>Thanks</p><p>Raffi</p>