TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have the number 6 appearing when I turn on the TV undernead…

Customer Question
I have the number "6"...
I have the number "6" appearing when I turn on the TV undernead the 6 it says air
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
6/9/2010
TV Technician: euro-pro llc, Technician replied 8 years ago
euro-pro llc
euro-pro llc, Technician

I will try to help you with this question.

What kind of signal are you using-cable ,cable box,antenna,satellite receiver,etc.

Where on the tv is the signal source connected,RF,AV inputs,HDMI,etc?

What is the tv model#(it should be on the back cover on the label where the serial# XXXXX)

Thank you

The TV is on the dish network, Im sorry I am handycuped and am unable to move the TV to read the Tv model #

All right,no problem,maybe we can fix this without the model#.

Where is the satellite receiver hooked up to the tv?what kind of cable are you using-Is this the HDMI input,AV input or the coax cable(RF)?

Are you using the dish network remote?

Do you still have the tv remote?

Thank you

The dish is mounted on the side roof on the house. yes I am using a dish network remote

I am sorry,this is not what I try to get from you,but where on the TV,the satellite receiver is connected? I believe that you are now on a wrong input on the tv,or on a wrong channel(in case the dish network receiver is hooked up via RF input)

What is the input on the TV that is used to hook up the dish network receiver?

Thank you