How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Louie Your Own Question
Louie, Technician
Category: TV
Satisfied Customers: 2557
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
Type Your TV Question Here...
Louie is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im trying to hook up my xbox 360 to my sanyo tv, and im getting

Customer Question

I'm trying to hook up my xbox 360 to my sanyo tv, and im getting a clear image, but the colors are a bit off. I lost the remote a while back, so I'm using a universal remote which lets me acess the menu but wont let me scroll through the options. I tried another remote with buttons dedicated solely to scrolling through menus, but that didnt work either. Is there any way i can access the menu using the buttons located on the tv?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Gina King replied 7 years ago.
Hello, thank you for your question. The response rate on JustAnswer is typically very high but, unfortunately, some questions may go unanswered if, for example, they are not clearly worded, seem to request an answer for something that cannot be adequately explained in words online, or the Experts are not familiar with your issue to be able to help you adequately, or on occasion when the question value is too low for the complexity of the question. After considering these factors, please let us know if you are still interested in having it responded to, and also consider rephrasing your question or, if appropriate, increasing the question value.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for the help, but I think I'll just buy a new television. I'd like to know how to get my money back.
Expert:  Gina King replied 7 years ago.
I'm sorry none of the Experts could assist you. I will go ahead and close your question now, no need to reply. You can keep your good faith deposit in your JustAnswer account or you can request a refund by emailing [email protected]
Thanks again. :)

Edited by Gina-Mod on 12/14/2009 at 3:35 PM EST