How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Martin Your Own Question
Martin, Technician
Category: TV
Satisfied Customers: 4954
Experience:  Studied video technologies before university. I still fix TV's in spare time.
Type Your TV Question Here...
Martin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I change inputs on my Philips TV model 27PS55 S121

This answer was rated:

How do I change inputs on my Philips TV model 27PS55 S121? I need to get to the regular channel 3 (not cable). Thanks! LA
HelloCustomer welcome to Just Answer.

The remote don't have an "input" button. The TV map the different inputs like channels. To reach those input or exit them, use CH+ and CH-. Those input when reached don't display a channel number but letters. Front for the one on the front, SVHS for SVideo, CVI for component, AV1 and AV2 for composite.
Martin and other TV Specialists are ready to help you