Martin, Technician
Experience:  Studied video technologies before university. I still fix TV's in spare time.
14666028

REMOTE CODE FOR NAXA TV/DVD COMBO # XXXXX

Category: TV
Expert:  Martin replied 8 years ago.
HelloCustomer welcome to Just Answer.

Code are relative to the remote control you have. If you don't see NAXA in the code list, you will have to try a code search (all remote allow that and it's described in the manual). If no code work with that method it simply mean the signals to control that brand are not int he remote internal database.

To save time, you can try some code that might work for branded TV like this. Funai, Samsung. Some of the button on that remote remind me of mitsubishi TV's, so you could try that one also.

In case you want the new original remote, you can get it here:
http://remotes.com/remotes/servlet/rs?a=gmi&smodel=NX541&brand_pn=NAXA_NX541&mode=large&uuid=12369758780330