TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

my sony tv have little blue dots on the screen can this be

Customer Question
fixed...
my sony tv have little blue dots on the screen can this be fixed
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: TV
1/30/2009
TV Technician: Edward, Technician replied 8 years ago
Edward
Edward, Technician

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

What is the model number of the TV? The model number will be displayed on a tag on the back of the TV near where the power cord is attached.

How long have you owned the TV?

What have you tried to correct the problem?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem.

Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

KDF-60XS955

5 YEARS

NOTHING

From the information you have provided I suspect the optical block is causing the problem. I will suggest that you call Sony 1-800-222-7669 and complain about the problem. A persistent customer can often get Sony to pay to have the light engine replaced. Information on the light engine is included below.

Parts Information

Vendor SONY
Part Number A-1084-668-A
Description Optics Unit Block
Substitute Part n/a
Estimated Weight

Estimated Ship Date
Core Price 1060.00
Part Price 668.51
Total Price 1728.51

Should you require further clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. If after reviewing the above information, you have additional questions, I will be glad to answer them. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you can leave positive feedback. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Edward

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. By accepting you are agreeing that I have satisfactorily answered your questions. If you do not accept, your deposit if applicable, will remain in your Just Answer's account until you request otherwise.

Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer and feel you can leave positive feedback.

Note: If the icons or other text makes the page unreadable please refresh the page. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Edward
Edward, Technician
Thank you for the accept. If you have additional questions I will be glad to answer them. I hope you will return to Just Answer again. Please tell your friends about Just Answer. In the future you can request me personally if you wish. Positive feedback is very important to me. Please leave feedback when you get a chance. Click here if you wish to leave feedback.

There is no need to reply to this post unless you have additional questions. It will only generate a request for me to reply to your post.

Regards,

Edward
Edward
Edward
Edward, Technician