Edward
Edward, Technician
Experience:  40+ years in TV repair. Electronics Technician for 40+ years. 50+ as a hobby.
3134513

where can I find RCA ColorTrak 2000 Remote?

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.

Hi Customer. Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

What is the model number of the TV? The model number will be displayed on a tag on the back of the TV near where the power cord is attached.

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem.

Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I do not have a remote control to RCA colortrak "46" tv, I did bought a universal remote control the codes did not work. Few will turn the tv off, turn on the volume, will not change the channel or let the menu come up I need help? What Universal remote will control the RCA colortrak tv the model no. is PRM540K
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.

Can you verify the model number of the TV is PRM540K ?

Are you in the USA?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
It's PMR450K
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.

A replacment remote that will control all the features of the TV can be purchased by clicking here. Universal remote controls are cheaper but as you have found out they will only control some features. Most cannot access the menu.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I do not accept I been there , did not carry it
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.

They do not have the original remote but they should have the one shown in the link. If not click here for another remote that will work on your TV.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Which is one of these remote control work with PMR450K 1.RCA CRK28D 28D ColorTrak 2000 TV or 2. RCA ColorTrak Trak TV 6-button 9volt remote
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.

The two remotes I provided links for will work with the PMR450K.

The information provided below;

1.RCA CRK28D 28D ColorTrak 2000 TV or

2. RCA ColorTrak Trak TV 6-button 9volt remote

Is not enough information to determine. If you can tell me the model numbers on the remotes I may have more information for you.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I did accept please answer my ? will RCA CRK28D 28D ColorTrak 2000 TV work on my RcA colorTrak Tv (PMR450K) or 2. RCA ColorTrak Trak TV 6-button 9volt remote which one
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.

I am not sure why you accepted the answer if you were not satisfied with my answer. I will gladly ask for the accept to be removed and the deposit returned to your account.

The CRK28D will not work for your TV. It MAY control some functions but not all functions.

The other remote you are asking about if it is this one then no it will not work for your TV.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thank you kindly you can not help me at this time. Thank you
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.

Would you like the accept removed and the deposit returned to your account?