TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I own a sony kp-65wv600 rear projection tv. the convergence

Customer Question
I own a sony kp-65wv600...
I own a sony kp-65wv600 rear projection tv. the convergence is off and can't be adjusted manually through the remote. i have searched the web and the potential problem could be that the convergence ic chips need to be replaced. is this true? do you have any suggestions for repari?
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/1/2008
TV Technician: Livep9, Technician replied 9 years ago
Livep9
Livep9, Technician

HelloCustomer

Thank you for using just answer i ll be happy to assist you today,yes this can be true,click on the link below it should show you step by step on how to adjust the convergence board manually try this first if it does not fix the problem then the ICs are the problem and have to be replaced,you can find the ICs on the second link below,moreover with a little bit of soldering experience you can change the ICs yourself with the instructions that come with the ICs.

http://www.somelifeblog.com/2007/06/sony-projection-tv-red-line-repair.html

http://electronic-repair-kits.com/

Thank You hope this helps.

Livep9
Livep9, Technician
Livep9
Livep9
Livep9, Technician