How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask eldon Your Own Question
eldon, Technician
Category: TV
Satisfied Customers: 95
Experience:  been repairing TV for 25 years
Type Your TV Question Here...
eldon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

RCA model L42WD22 with unusable signal. I was told that I need

Customer Question

RCA model L42WD22 with unusable signal. I was told that I need to replace the fuse (F) next to the 16V 100UFD surface mounted cap. that sits beside the 40 pin flat ribbon. My question is...What is the value of this surface mounted fuse( I read somewhere that they replace with another type), What type and what value of fuse shall I use?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  eldon replied 8 years ago.


The part number you need to replace the fuse is 275819. It is a 750 ma 63 volt fuse. You can get one click here

eldon and 5 other TV Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Thank you for your answer Eldon. I will be getting the part later today since they carry it here in Montreal.


Hope you undestand my english writting, I am mostly french speeking at home.


I will be giving you feedback once the part is changed.



Customer: replied 8 years ago.
All is fine, televison set is back up thanks to you and just answer