You'll be watching TV again in no time
Regardless of the type of television you own, malfunctions are entirely possible at some point or another. Luckily, the Experts on JustAnswer have experience with a wide range of electronics and components. They can help you get your unit working properly again, all without requiring that you leave the house.
Some of the TV questions and concerns addressed by these Experts:
- My Panasonic just stopped working. I was watching a show and the TV went blank.
- How do you turn off closed captioning?
- I cannot get my receiver to play sound for my TV. I switched to AUX in order to play my iPod, and now the TV sound won't return.
- The channel buttons on my Panasonic Viera TV are not working, and the remote no longer works either. There is nothing wrong with the remote. Is this likely to be a costly repair?
- I have sound, but no picture all of a sudden. What's wrong?
Before taking your TV issues to the Experts on JustAnswer, be sure to have the following information prepared:
- The brand and model of your television
- The problem you have, and how long you've had it
- Any troubleshooting methods you've attempted
This information will help the Expert answer your question promptly and accurately.