Transmissions

Have Transmission Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hh2 gear shift stuck in neutrue. 03 no leaks. Hummer h2

Customer Question
Hh2 gear shift stuck...

Hh2 gear shift stuck in neutrue

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is the transmission? Have you noticed any leaking?

03 no leaks

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model of your car?

Hummer h2 2oo3

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your H2 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I tried to get the small white bob to move

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Transmissions
5/26/2018
Transmission Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

If you disconnect the shift linkage from the transmission.

Can you move the lever on the transmission into each gear?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my INFO REQUEST / ANSWER in return for the fees you have already paid. I want those fees to benefit you and me. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent 5-star service you're pleased with, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.

Thanks, Chris