Transmissions

Have Transmission Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Takes about 5 seconds to go into reverse. 2006 nisson

Customer Question
Takes about 5 seconds...

Takes about 5 seconds to go into reverse

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2006 nisson armada

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Armada yourself? What have you tried so far?

Fluid & filter change

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? How has your mileage been lately?

121k

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Transmission is great <

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Transmissions
3/26/2018
Transmission Mechanic: Jay, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 months ago
Jay
Jay, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Is it only reverse that takes so long to engage? It doesn't take that long to engage the forward gears?

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician