Transmissions

Have Transmission Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My transmission will not shift in my 2014 charger. I only…

Customer Question
My transmission will not...

My transmission will not shift in my 2014 charger. I only 70,000 mole on it

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is the transmission? Have you noticed any leaking?

Same as purchased. No leaks

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '14 Dodge?

Charger

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Traction lights on and brake light but there is nothing wrong with the brakes.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Transmissions
3/23/2018
Transmission Mechanic: Mopar_Certified, Factory Trained replied 4 months ago
Mopar_Certified
Mopar_Certified, Factory Trained

Welcome to JA my name is Mark.

Has your check engine light turned on?

Have you had it scanned for fault codes yet?