Transmissions

Have Transmission Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Changed front differential now when i change to 4- it goes…

Customer Question
Changed front differential now...

Changed front differential now when i change to 4-hi it goes straight to 4-lo

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2006 crew can titan as

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Titan yourself? What have you tried so far?

Changed front differential

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Transmissions
3/15/2018
Transmission Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 3 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Are there any codes stored by the transfer case when scanned?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris