Transmissions

Have Transmission Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

THE TRANSSMISSION NO DO IT THE CHANGE HAVE A CODE P076A.

THE TRANSSMISSION NO DO...

THE TRANSSMISSION NO DO IT THE CHANGE HAVE A CODE P076A

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

P076A

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

GRAND CARAVAN 2016

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Grand Caravan yourself? What have you tried so far?

I NEED KNOW THE PROBLEM

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

MY MECHANIC NEED THE ELECTRIC CRAPHIC TO CHECK IF THE ENERGY COME TO THE SILENOID

2/21/2018
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

Give me a few minutes to gather information for you, thanks.

This most likely means the solenoid assembly has failed, here are testing instructions from manual which include diagrams so he can identify correct wires to do testing. My goal is to provide 5 star service so please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help. Thanks.

-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7l6y5mcvtsar6ir/076a.pdf?dl=0

Thanks you know where can I fixed becouse no body want to help me all say go to the dealer but you know the dealer it’s expensive what do you think how much is for fix this problem

I​'d expect around $600 depending on where you go. Let me know if you have more questions, please do not forget to rate answer. Thanks.

Dan, Technician