Transmissions

Have Transmission Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Where is the transmition dip stick in a Kia Soul 2016. No I…

Customer Question
Where is the transmition...

Where is the transmition dip stick in a Kia Soul 2016

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Soul yourself? What have you tried so far?

No I am not fixing it myself all I want is to be able to check the transmition fliud

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, which fluid are you talking about? And what color and consistency is it?

Transmition fluid. I have no idea of the color since I cannot find the stick

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No just that

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Transmissions
2/6/2018
Transmission Mechanic: ebrock63, Repair shop manager and tech replied 5 months ago
ebrock63
ebrock63, Repair shop manager and tech

Ok, I need to know if yours has the 1.6 or 2L engine as transmissions are different and checking procedure is different

2L

HI,

Ok, there is not a dipstick on this one. Give me a moment to upload the procedure to check fluid level, which is a bit indepth.

HI,

Ok, below is link to directions to check the fluid level

http://www.mediafire.com/file/05zgt45o8puvlug/fluid_check.pdf

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please remember to rate service using the separate pop up rating page. Thank you

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.If not, at this time please RATE the answer.

Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

Unless you have a further question on this, at this time please click the OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE 3 STARS OR HIGHER to pay for services rendered per your customer agreement as this is a PAYSITE and experts are not paid for their time, services, or knowledge until you do so. Thank you.

Please note that your expert pays for requested directions out of pocket for your benefit. Failure to give a positive rating means that the expert will no longer be able to provide this service at substantial savings to you