Transmissions

Have Transmission Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

It is stuck in 4 wheel low. Good. 2001 chevy surban. No my…

Customer Question
It is stuck in...

It is stuck in 4 wheel low

Mechanic's Assistant: Besides this, what condition is the car in?

Good

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chevy?

2001 chevy surban

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No my uncle is

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Transmissions
12/22/2017
Transmission Mechanic: EricFromCT, Auto Technician replied 6 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Auto Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

Is this an electronic shift 4x4?

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!

1. I am a FACTORY DEALER auto mechanic and also answer questions here on Just Answer.

2. When you are pleased or happy with my assistance or efforts to help you, at the top of the screen please rate me by clicking on the stars.

3. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to ask follow up questions.

Thank you for using Just Answer and allowing my to assist you!

If it is electronic shift you could try putting the truck in neutral with your foot on the brake then shift it out of 4 low.

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!