Transmissions

Have Transmission Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Suddenly clunky transmission in drive and reverse. Versa…

Customer Question
Suddenly clunky transmission in...

Suddenly clunky transmission in drive and reverse. Versa 2009 with continuous drive tranny. Can't remove dip stick to check fluid level

Mechanic's Assistant: When was your transmission fluid last checked?

6 months

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Versa yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just need to check fluid level, but can't remove dipstick

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Transmissions
12/21/2017
Transmission Mechanic: 6Bucs, Ford Senior Master replied 7 months ago
6Bucs
6Bucs, Ford Senior Master
Hello and thank you for your question. My name is James. How many miles are on your Versa?