Transmissions

Have Transmission Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I recently put 5 quarts of transmission fluid in my mercury…

Customer Question
I recently put 5 quarts...
I recently put 5 quarts of transmission fluid in my mercury mountaineer 2003 was that enough
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Transmissions
12/15/2017
Transmission Mechanic: Todd M,
 replied 4 months ago
Todd M

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. May I have the engine size of the vehicle, please?

V8
Transmission Mechanic: Todd M,
 replied 4 months ago

Here, I am attaching the fluid capacity information for a dry fill along with the drain and fill information. In order to know if the fluid level is full on this vehicle is when the fluid starts to drain back out as you are filling the pan. On this vehicle the fluid is pumped in. Here, I am attaching the information you will need.

Transmission Mechanic: Todd M,
 replied 4 months ago

If you require more information on this issue and/or are not satisfied, let me know, please, and I will attempt to assist you further on this. I hope this information points you in the right direction. If you have any further questions or concerns on this issue, feel free to ask. If you are satisfied, and have found this information helpful, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated and necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answers provided. Thank you.

A positive rating does not close the session. We will still be able to communicate, and I will still continue to assist you with this issue as needed.

Transmission Mechanic: Todd M,
 replied 4 months ago

You have to many request open. I will opt out. Good luck.

Transmission Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Would you like me to help you?

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician