Transmissions

Have Transmission Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Transmission wont shift into 3rd and 4th gear. Ive

Customer Question
Transmission wont shift into...

Transmission wont shift into 3rd and 4th gear

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the level of your transmission fluid? Is it bright red, or is it dirty?

Yes, ive completely replaced the transmision same problem persist

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chevy?

2005 chevy avalanche 1500 base model

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Avalanche 1500 yourself? What have you tried so far?

1-2 shift solenoid 3-4 shift solenoid changed transmisson filter and also the complete transmission, checked the transmission lines to the radiator also

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Seem to think its an electrical problem maybe with the computer brain

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Transmissions
Answered in 1 day by:
11/19/2017
Transmission Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 5 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither are the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Today I have worked my fingers numb and just can not get to everyone. I am pretty sure I can help. Sometimes customers need help now and if help comes later it is just to late. In your case if it is not to late, let me know and I will do my best to earn your business.

Chris

This response is just cost me $23 and I still have not have my answer my question answered. Please give me an answer if you have one
you're not trying me again please because you have not answered anything I paid $23 for a late ass answer and you haven't said a word about the transmission so yeah I think it's a gimmick

Has a scan tool been used to monitor the computers command to verify the computer is telling the transmission to complete a 2-3 shift?

The transmission you installed, where did it come from?

I assume you want to respond tomorrow?

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician