Transmissions

Have Transmission Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Trying to shop for replacement trans. Not sure if GNZ or…

Customer Question
Trying to shop for...

Trying to shop for replacement trans. Not sure if GNZ or EYP. Car not present but have vin

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your VW?

2004 jetta 1.8 gas turbo

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

Transmission not functioning just bought it cheap

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Turbo?

2004

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Turbo yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing, just purchased and brought to shop.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Transmissions
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/14/2017
Transmission Mechanic: tech0405, Technician replied 8 months ago
tech0405
tech0405, Technician

Good afternoon so you want to know what the trans code is ?? please provide me the vin #

3VWSE69M94M051645
Hello?

Checking on it now hold on please

Your transmission code is GNZ

Please dont forget to provide positive feedback /star rating for the help provided thank you

Thanks
Your welcome please don’t forget to provide feedback we as experts rely on this thanks

If you haven't found the feedback its a star rating located on the upper right hand corner of the screen , we rely heavily on the feedback for us to keep providing a good service to the customer thank you