Transmissions

Have Transmission Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Check transmission light on transmission not changing gear.

Customer Question
Check transmission light on...

Check transmission light on transmission not changing gear

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the transmission fluid?

Yes it's fine

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2004

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes only checked fluid

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I change some fuses on the inside of the car and then transmission light came on

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Transmissions
11/13/2017
Transmission Mechanic: xsvectOR, ASE Certified Technician replied 9 months ago
xsvectOR
xsvectOR, ASE Certified Technician

have you pulled troubles

Transmission Mechanic: xsvectOR, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago

if they are under warranty pull them and exchange them if they are leaking they are faulty... if you smoke them you will still have the same end result...why not just replace it and solve it