Transmissions

Have Transmission Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I am looking for a manual transmission for Dodger Truck 2001…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for a manual transmission for Dodger Truck 2001 diesel 5.9. The label on the housing of the transmission are as follows,

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the clutch been slipping? Are you having any trouble shifting?

I am looking for a manual transmission for Dodger Truck 2001 diesel 5.9. The label on the housing of the transmission are as follows, *P52108501AB* and *TTN2510A1055* and I am having a hard time finding a site that will take these labels. Also I am looking for the a complete rear end and the crank shaft that matches the transmission. Please can you find one for me and let me know.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '01 Dodge?

Dodge Ram 3500 diesel 5.9ltr

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Ram yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am having problems with the current one so I am looking for a replacement. by the way the it is a 2001 model.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Transmissions
9/19/2017
Transmission Mechanic: xsvectOR, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
xsvectOR
xsvectOR, ASE Certified Technician

what zip code are you in so i can try and locate something near you?

I am in American Samoa zip code 96799
If you have a number I can call you on.
Transmission Mechanic: xsvectOR, ASE Certified Technician replied 10 months ago

2 or*****

this a 5 speed?

6 speed and the reverse (7)