Transmissions

Have Transmission Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have problem auto transmission nissan u14, gear box

Customer Question
I have problem auto...

I have problem auto transmission nissan u14

Mechanic's Assistant: When was your transmission fluid last checked?

Gear box fine...but i have a problem is tcm wiring ...

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

Nissan u14....engine model is qg 18

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Nissan?

I dont know it is year...because i have kia car...i did remove a engine that kia car...

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

After ...i did put nissan qg 18 engine...now i want wiring diagram ...pls can you help mee

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Ok

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Transmissions
can you give me wiring diagram
Answered in 1 day by:
9/17/2017
Transmission Mechanic: Pete, Automotive Mechanic replied 11 months ago
Pete, Automotive Mechanic

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases a wiring diagram for this here can be difficult to obtain and may have to be obtained from a dealer in your area.They may charge a small fee for this as well.If this is not an option or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete