Transmissions

Have Transmission Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2008 ford escape will not go in park sometims will not go…

Customer Question
2008 ford escape will...

2008 ford escape will not go in park sometims will not go forward will go in reveras

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Escape yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The transmission makes a lot of noise when driving

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Transmissions
9/12/2017
Transmission Mechanic: Ricardo Hohl, Master Certified Tech replied 11 months ago
Ricardo Hohl
Ricardo Hohl, Master Certified Tech

Hi welcome to just answers my name is ***** ***** you check the shifter cable to make sure the detent is not broken at the transmission lever?