Transmissions

Have Transmission Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

The transmission clunks. changed last week, 2008 vue, i had…

Customer Question
The transmission clunks. Mechanic's...

The transmission clunks.

Mechanic's Assistant: When was your transmission fluid last checked?

Changed last week

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Saturn?

2008 vue

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your VUE yourself? What have you tried so far?

I had the transmission fluid changed.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Transmissions
9/10/2017
Transmission Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 11 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi Im David, thanks for visiting the site. Is your vehicle AWD?

thank you, ***** *****

does it clunk when putting it in gear from park? and if so does it clunk at any other times?

are you there?