How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kevin Your Own Question
Kevin, Auto Mechanic
Category: Transmissions
Satisfied Customers: 2181
Experience:  Diagnostic technician
Type Your Transmissions Question Here...
Kevin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm looking for my sister who is having trouble with the

Customer Question

I'm looking for my sister who is having trouble with the small size of her brake pedal pad. Looking for options to make it bigger for her - she has a Chevy Traverse.
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chevrolet Traverse. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: No - but I would ask you - is foot slipping a common problem? I want to make sure that my sister's "problem" isn't also related to other factors.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 month ago.

Hi im kevin there isnt anything made specifically for your issue on this vehicle but you can buy custom pedal plates that you drill old pedal and the bolt in over the top .heres a link to the type of item im referring to

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The process needed for these will require having someone professional to do it - will a Chevy dealer perform that function or will they say "not invented here, sorry". I found this on-line - it doesn't seem to require a drill and bolt process - and is bigger than the one on the link you sent me. What do you think?
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 month ago.

Ive found these that dont requîre drilling