Transmissions

Have Transmission Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

There is a little bit of oil leaking in the middle of the…

Customer Question
There is a little...

There is a little bit of oil leaking in the middle of the rear axle what does that mean

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you ever replaced the gaskets? Maybe the hoses?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your transmissions?

Mazda 1993 b2600

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your B2600 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I am and nothing yet there and there is radiator fluid all over the the bottom of the engine and transmission I can't figure out if any of it is oil

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I know I have a small oil leak it was resent in a front left side crashing pushed in the mail filer holder and bent the house from the filter to the motor and I'm pretty sure there is no air being sucked in cause every time I get my oil changed they say the filter looks the same

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Transmissions
8/5/2017
Transmission Mechanic: Mike V., Technician replied 1 year ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Technician

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and type my reply. Thanks

Is the oil leaking from the front of the center of the axle or the back of it?
Can you tell?

Also, do you have any vibration while driving?

Is the oil leaking from the front of the center of the axle or the back of it?Can you tell?Also, do you have any vibration while driving?