Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines
2499435

I have a 2000 Grand Caravan SE. 3.3L automatic. The only

Customer Question

I have a 2000 Grand Caravan SE. 3.3L automatic. The only code for check engine light indicated replacing the shift solenoid. I bought it, removed the tranny pan, replaced filter and gasket first. Only problem, 2 of the 13 pan bolts stripped.I left them on, switched out the shift solenoid, and heavy leaking from front side of pan( (facing radiator) which is where 2 front corner bolts are stripped. I removed tranny drip pan torethread the 2 stripped holes with Loctite Form a Thread. My ultimate question is what are the 6 screws between bottom of shift solenoid and drip pan on same side of tranny ( facing radiator)?
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Can you attach a picture of the bolts you are referring to?