Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines
2499435

My 09 sebring tranny acting up change silenoid both sesors

Customer Question

my 09 sebring tranny acting up change silenoid both sesors check engine lite came on tranny still moves the car but it like its in a bind check silenoid votage not getting anything check relays and fuses good what could it be
JA: Are you fixing your Sebring yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have change the silenoid both sensors went througt the fuses and the relays same problem
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?
Customer: no probelem with the motor one day the car started to jump in drive then shut off restarted ran good then stop at light and the car wouldnt move got it going again and now its like the car is being held back chek all brakes good when i shift from park to rev it grinds alittle and hold the car in a bind but it will still move but you have to race motor
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: how much is this service
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Ricardo Hohl replied 2 months ago.

Hi welcome to just answers my name is ***** ***** you still waiting to be help? would you like to continue?