Transmissions

Have Transmission Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My name is johnita and I have a 2000 saturn SL2. I just had…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have a 2000 saturn SL2. I just had an engine and transmission motor mounts replaced. The jerking eased up a lot when I put in drive. But still gives me a hard jerks in reverse. And it has eased up a lot during acceleration. Please don't tell me it's my transmission.

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It also hesitate when I'm driving. It's also dies down and then picks up when I accelerate.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Transmissions
3/11/2016
Transmission Mechanic: xsvectOR, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
xsvectOR
xsvectOR, ASE Certified Technician

so it bangs into reverse?