Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer BEng Hons22 years experience in car engine industry, 10 years in formula 1
12772297

I have a concern, my Pajero 3.2 DiD was in trouble, not

Customer Question

good afternoon
I have a concern, my Pajero 3.2 DiD was in trouble, not changed the changes in full, 1,2,3 changed after starting to flash the N , we changed the gearbox , good afternoon
I have a concern, my Pajero 3.2 DiD was in trouble, not changed the changes in full, 1,2,3 changed after starting to flash the N , we changed the gearbox ,
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I'm assuming that the replacement gearbox didn't help with your shift issue ?

So I'd check all the electrical connections of the gearbox, remove each connector in turn and spray with contact cleaner. Check that the wiring to the gearbox is in good condition with no chafing or frayed wire

If this is OK then check the selector lever linkage / cable under the car for any broken parts and or missing bolts as if this is coming adrift then it can rub on the car body or just bind up

Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

Hi

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you