Transmissions

Have Transmission Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

96 Plymouth breeze transmison was working fine. I changed…

Customer Question
96 Plymouth breeze transmison...
96 Plymouth breeze transmison was working fine. I changed the fluid filter and o ring. 4quarts of fluid. Could be a half overfill. Now the transmission is not shifting automatically. It has to be a simple problem. I need the car. Can someone help me. I will pay for a correct answer.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Transmissions
The transmission started to work again. I dropped the pan again and put back the old filter. I also took out a half quart of fluid. This time when I went to back out the gArage it would not work in reverse. All of a sudden it kicked in and the car begin to shift properly in all speeds. It has to do with changing the fluid. I don,t think the filter has anything to do with the problem.
2/7/2016
Transmission Mechanic: Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Tim's Auto Repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you

so,all gears and reverse work now??

does the speedometer work?

tell me all you can