Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines
2499435

Zf6 went from 6 speed to 2 speed only can 3 and 4 on 99 ford

Customer Question

zf6 went from 6 speed to 2 speed only can 3 and 4 on 99 ford f350 6 speed
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

The concern has to be with the shift tower and or shift rods not aligned correct and allowing the rods to move the shift synchronizers. Do you need some files from Ford on how it works and how to overhaul this part as well as assemble it?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
chris you have not told me nothing that wood be helpful but kp asking for more money

I can not ask for more money, all I can do it type responses. What information were you looking for, I asked prior but never heard from you. You have already paid for help, let me help, let me know what you need so I can get that to you.