Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines
2499435

Jared- I have question/situation from a previously answered

Customer Question

Jared- I have a follow up question/situation from a previously answered question. It does not look like the transfer case control motor I bought is not part of the transfer case I have on my truck See attached pics. The pic that says "Not" is what I think
you were expecting was in my 2006 Pathfinder LE. The pic that says "yes" looks like what I have in my Pathfinder.
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Jared D replied 1 year ago.

I don't see the attachment, but that could be because I'm on my phone. I'll take a look when I get home.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you...
Expert:  Jared D replied 1 year ago.

I still can't see any attachments and I tried on my home computer and now my computer at the shop.

Could you please try to resend them?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here are the attachments...
Expert:  Jared D replied 1 year ago.

So it looks like you have this transfer case:

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Damn...I already went out and bought the other part we talked about for over $500. Do you have a part number(s) for this new part we are talking about?Ray
Expert:  Jared D replied 1 year ago.

I can't find one anywhere. Apparently that transfer case isn't a very common option on your vehicle. You may have to check with your local dealer to see if they can order it.

It is the shift actuator for the ATX14B transfer case.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
With performing a full diagnostic test, would you guess it is the Transfer motor or the Actuator?