Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working on Ford, Lincolns and Mercs.
7276279

My 300 won't shift out of park and the service Awd light

Customer Question

My 300 won't shift out of park and the service Awd light came on
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to help you we need to know what year your working on as well as engine size and the make. The AWD light comes on when the system sees a fault and when this happens the computer will set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to determine what is failing the first thing that needs to be done is the system needs to be scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved. If you can post back with complete information we can work from there to help you get this resolved.